I am a Vietnam veteran.
My reasons [for opposing privatization of the VA Hospital] are because
• the VA provides to veterans who cannot afford healthcare;
• veterans need care from doctors who know what veterans
need after participating in the horrors of war;
• veterans desire quality healthcare after being injured from
• veteran issues like PTSD require specialized care;
• the quality of care I get from the VA is far superior than
private care; and
• healthcare is a right.
The VA is an example of how healthcare could be administered to everyone and not for profit at the sake of human life.