Democrats: California Democratic Party (propositions)/Fresno County Democratic Party (Measure P); Republicans: California Republican Party; Stonewall: Fresno
Stonewall Democrats; Labor: California Labor Federation; Chamber: Fresno Chamber of Commerce; Sierra: Sierra Club–Tehipite Chapter; CARA: California Alliance
for Retired Americans; LWV: League of Women Voters.
• Prop 1: Authorizes Bonds to Fund Specified Housing Assistance Programs. Legislative Statute.
• Prop 2: Authorizes Bonds to Fund Existing Housing Program for Individuals with Mental Illness. Legislative Statute.
• Prop 3: Authorizes Bonds to Fund Projects for Water Supply and Quality, Watershed, Fish, Wildlife, Water Conveyance, and Groundwater Sustainability and Storage.
• Prop 4: Authorizes Bonds Funding Construction at Hospitals Providing Children’s Health Care. Initiative Statute.
• Prop 5: Changes Requirements for Certain Property Owners to Transfer their Property Tax Base to Replacement Property. Initiative Constitutional Amendment and
• Prop 6: Eliminates Certain Road Repair and Transportation Funding. Requires Certain Fuel Taxes and Vehicle Fees Be Approved by the Electorate. Initiative Constitutional
• Prop 7: Conforms California Daylight Saving Time to Federal Law. Allows Legislature to Change Daylight Saving Time Period. Legislative Statute.
• Prop 8: Regulates Amounts Outpatient Kidney Dialysis Clinics Charge for Dialysis Treatment. Initiative Statute.
• Prop 9: On July 18, 2018, Prop 9 was removed from the ballot by order of the California Supreme Court.
• Prop 10: Expands Local Governments’ Authority to Enact Rent Control on Residential Property. Initiative Statute.
MORE ENDORSEMENTS ON PAGE 5
Constituents Demand Nunes Vote “No” on More Tax Cuts for the Wealthiest
2018 Ballot Measure Endorsement Grid
By Community Alliance Staff
• Prop 11: Requires Private-Sector Emergency Ambulance
Employees to Remain On-Call During Work Breaks. Eliminates
Certain Employer Liability. Initiative Statute.
• Prop 12: Establishes New Standards for Confinement of
Specified Farm Animals; Bans Sale of Noncomplying Products.
• Measure P (City of Fresno): Imposes a 3/8 percent sales
and use tax, estimated to generate $37.5 million annually for
30 years, funding city parks and cultural arts, with independent
*State Superintendent of Public Instruction.
Democrats: California Democratic Party/Fresno County Democratic Party; Republicans: California Republican Party/Fresno County Republican Party; CVPPAC: Central
Valley Progressive PAC; Stonewall: Fresno Stonewall Democrats; Labor: California Labor Federation/Fresno-Tulare-Madera-Kings Central Labor Council; Chamber:
Fresno Chamber of Commerce; Sierra: Sierra Club–Tehipite Chapter